Since we are having girl's camp at our cabin this year, I am in charge of finding a hike for the girls to go on. So tonight we went on a hike to twin lake. Sabrina came with us in Jaxon's place since he was at baseball practice.
 |
| Before we started the hike, we had a little dinner |
Kierra and Sabrina with Silver lake behind them.
 |
| Katie before she decided she didn't like this hike |
 |
| Me and Kierra with Silver lake behind us |
 |
| I love Brighton! |
 |
| Add caption |
Katie was really excited to go on a hike but she lost her excitement pretty fast. It was pretty steep most of the way. She is lucky that her Dad and Jadon were willing to carry her part of the way.
 |
| We made it to twin lake! |
When we got back down to Silver Lake, we saw two baby moose playing in the grass, They got really close to us, It was cool but a little scary. While I really enjoyed the hike, I decided that it is too hard for the Young Women. Now I have to find another one.
No comments:
Post a Comment