Kierra recently turned 15. Crazy! She is a very independent girl. She does well in school and has maintained a 4.0 the whole school year. She is very good at managing her grades and talking to her teachers when she needs help. I love that I don't have to worry about her in school. She still loves to hang out with her friends and has a lot of good friends. She is in the presidency of her miamaid class and is great about planning activities for the girls. She has a fascination with sign language and she is excited to start taking it in highschool next year. I can't believe that I am going to have 2 kids in highschool. Yikes! I'm so pleased with the young woman Kierra is becoming and pray that she
continues to be so great at growing up!
Kierra chose Olive Garden as her place to go eat for her birthday. We had a great time together and stuffed ourselves with yummy food. It was fun to spend the night with just Kierra!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment