| Sabrina and Kierra waiting for the game to start |
This week our the girls in our ward finished up the region volleyball tournament. A week ago was the beginning of the tournament. Their first night, they won 5 out of 6 games. It was awesome! They played great and the games were very exciting and fun to watch. The next night, unfortunately, they got beat by another ward in our stake. Since it was a two loss tournament, they got to play this week. For their first game, the other team forfeited, so that was a win for us. The 2nd game didn't turn out so good. They lost both sets. That ended the tournament but we had a great time playing. The girls had such a great time together. One of the nights, the girls went out for ice cream after the game. I drove a bunch of them there and they were all laughing and having a great time together. I looked around at the girls in the van and realized they ranged from 7th-10th grade. That didn't matter at all. They all still got along great together. I love that! I'm so glad that Kierra has the oppurtunity to hang out with such a great group of girls.
| Kierra usually does pretty good with serving |
| Add caption |
| The girls getting ready to rotate positions |
| Our winning team! |
No comments:
Post a Comment