In our house, we don't give our kids a birthday party every year. She had a huge birthday party last year so I told her no birthday party this year. She came up with an idea of how to have a party. She wanted to do an outdoor picture scavengar hunt. I told her it was ok on two conditions. It wouldn't cost any money and she told everyone not to bring presents. She thought that sounded fine. On the invitation, she put "instead of bringing a present, bring a treat to share". It worked out great! I should have taken a picture of the treat table. There was tons of treats on our table. After the scavengar hunt, they all came back to the house to hang out and pig out. She told me a few days before the party that she invited boys. I had no idea that she was doing this. I don't know if I'm ready for her to be friends with boys. It turned out that 3 boys came and 18 girls came. They had a great time! I'm so glad that Kierra has so many good friends. They are all really cute kids. We are so lucky to have such a great daughter. Lately I've heard some stories of problems with teenagers and I am so thankful that we haven't had any with Kierra. She can get in a bad mood sometimes but for the most part she is a happy girl that is so easy to get along with. She is such a wonderful big sister! Katie, Kyson and Jake all love to play with her. I love that she has no problem playing dolls, barbies, pet shops, house,legos, make-up games, crafts and coloring with them. They love it when Kierra is home because they are never bored. Kierra is a great student who get's all A's. She is very independant and rarely requires any help from us with her homework. She is incredibly talented when it comes to drawing and art. I love what a strong testimony she has and how she has set high morals for herself. I am very proud of her! She is a wonderful happy girl and we love her very much!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
2 comments:
what a great tribute to a wonderful young woman !
and I can't believe you had that many kids all in your house :)
What a great tribute to a wonderful young woman !
and I can't believe you had all those teenagers in your house all at the same time :)
Post a Comment