Tuesday, September 20, 2011

CRAZY hair day!!!

So my kids decided they really wanted to go CRAZY for this years "Crazy hair day"! It started with Kyson wanting a real mohawk. He didn't want to just comb his hair into a mohawk, he wanted the sides shaved off. I figure it's only hair, it will grow back. Plus, after today, he will have to have a buzz which makes my like easier. No more combing hair for a while.

Then Jaxon decided it would be cool to look like an old man and asked me to shave the top of his head. I was a little hesitant about this one because it's bald! I'm not sure Jaxon is going to be ok with it tomorrow when it's not crazy hair day. He looked awesome though and now he knows what he wants to be for halloween. Jake wasn't as brave. He didn't want to shave anything. He just wanted blue and red stripes. He looked cool too. I wish I could be at school to see what the other kids think of their CRAZY HAIR!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

super cool!!! wish my kids would get into crazy hair day like yours.

Lisa said...

super cool!!! wish my kids would get into crazy hair day like yours.

The Byers Family said...

You're an awesome mom for letting them do this! You're right, it's just hair and it will grow back! I wish I was there to see what the teachers thought when they first saw it!