skip to main |
skip to sidebar
School's ouuuuuuuut!
Today was Jadon's last day of school as a 7th grader. He was so excited! For the last week of school he told me every day how many days of school he had left. The last day of school is so much fun. They watched a movie and then signed yearbooks. When he came home with his yearbook, it brought back so many memories from when I was in school. I am so proud of Jadon! He worked very hard this year and finished 7th grade with a 4.0 cumulative GPA and perfect attendance. He loved middle school and I'm so glad that he had such a great year!
Yay!!!! School's out!!! 3 months of summer!!!
2 comments:
That is AWESOME about the 4.0!! Amazing!! Are you going to put him to work now?
I can not believe how fast this year went and that my baby is going to be 8th grade! ARGH! Crazy how time flies!
Post a Comment