Thursday, June 17, 2010

Never Forget this face!

So I was making cookies today and I looked down and saw this face. This happens frequently when I am in the kitchen. Today Katie was asking for some or-shoes (orange juice). As I looked down at her I thought about how often she will come and look up at me with those big eyes and ask me for something. It's funny to think of how she sees us. We must seem so big to her. I also thought about how much I will miss it as she gets older and stops doing it. So I grabbed my camera and took this picture.
This is what she looked like after I gave her the orange juice. She loves orange juice but I won't give it to her in a sippy cup. I am NOT going to ruin her teeth like I did to two of my boys. I want her to stop growing up so I can always look down at her sweet face!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

SO CUTE!!! What a great perspective photo.

Laura said...

So sweet susan!!! They do grow up so fast. I'm glad you took a moment first to take the picture and then to share it with us:)