
This is what we found when we got up this morning. Apparently, some friends of ours from our ward came over late last night and decorated the garage and drew all over the driveway and sidewalk with chalk. Unfortunately, since it rained all night, we didn't get to see any of the chalk drawings. I thought it was really sweet of them to do that.

Here is a picture of Dale's cake. Notice the bottom right corner of the cake. Whenever I am making dessert or we have a birthday cake in the house, Dale always wants to sneak a bite before we eat it as a family. Since it was his cake, I couldn't stop him. He ate this corner out before we went out to dinner. We went out with some friends to PF Changs. It was so yummy and a lot of fun to visit with them.

When we got home, our family had cake and ice cream together. For Dale's birthday, all the kids chipped in with me and got him season tickets to the Pioneer Theatre Company. He's a very hard person to buy a gift for because he doesn't want anything that doesn't cost a lot of money. We've gone to plays in the past and we both enjoy them so I thought this might be a fun thing for us to do together. I'm so thankful to have a husband like him. He's very sweet to put up with me. He always wants to make me happy and takes good care of me. He has always made it possible for me to stay home with our kids. He's very smart. Whenever I can't figure something out, he can. Even though I may seem annoyed by his paranoia, I love how much he loves his kids and just wants them to be safe. I love how much he hugs and kisses our kids. They will never doubt that their Daddy loves them. I love how he can make me laugh. I love going on dates with him. I love how much he wants to help people. I feel very blessed to have him in my life and hope he had a good birthday!
1 comment:
What a great guy!! He really is an awesome dad and husband. That's so cool what your friends did.
Post a Comment