
We spent this last weekend with the Byers Family at the cabin. We all had a great time together! I especially enjoyed watching Macy and Katie play together. They were so cute! They never got sick of each other and just followed each other around all the time. When I got Katie up this morning she said "Macy Bye Bye" and was so sad. It was so cute to see a friendship starting to develop between those two cousins.

This is everyone that was there. We took this on the last day before we went home. All the kids were sad and didn't want to go home. We had a lot of fun! We went on a walk around Silver Lake, played games, stayed up late and ate yummy yummy food!

We were there on Sunday, which was Father's Day, so we tried to make it a good day for the Dads. We made them breakfast burritoes with Chile Verde from their favorite restaurant and tried to let them relax. I'm not sure what they were looking at on the computer but they were having a good time together.

I'm so glad that Gladys came from Idaho and stayed with us. She is deathly afraid of mice so it took a lot for her to climb into one of the beds and sleep there. We're so glad that she did! Everyone was so excited to see Grandma and spend time with her. The cousins had a BLAST together. They played so well together and got along great the whole time! It was really cute how much Kyson and Taeya loved being with Annie. They followed her around everywhere. One night Kyson was sitting at the dinner table all by himself and wasn't eating. He told me to hurry up and make Annie's food so he could eat his dinner with her.

We played games like Spoons and Guess what Character I am. Jadon even got the oppurtunity to teach everyone one of our favorite games, Pounce. We don't get together with The Byers Family very often so I'm glad that we got this chance to spend the weekend together
3 comments:
How fun!! What a great family picture! It looks like one of the boys has a mohawk in the picture with Gladys.
We had such a fun time! We're lucky all 3 men have the same favorite restaurant! I also enjoyed watching Katie and Macey being friends and I loved that Taeya and Kyson followed Annie everywhere (she really is such a great sport and loved having them with her as much as they loved being her shadows!) Thanks so much for planning this! I can't wait until the next get together which we should do sooner rather than later!
Susan, looks like you had a great time!!
Post a Comment