Well the baseball season has officially started. Jake is playing this year so we have 3 baseball players. I was pretty nervous about that because we were already really busy with two players last year. So far, things are working out very smoothly. Jadon and Jaxon practice 4 times a week but Jake only practices once a week. The good thing is that the practices are staggered just right. Jaxon starts at 5:00, Jadon at 5:30 and Jake at 6:00. So...I can drive the loop of the practices and drop them off and by the time the last one is dropped off I can start picking them up. Luckily Jake's practices are at the field right by our house to Kierra can take him if we have to. Hopefully everything will work this smoothly for the games that start in 2 weeks. We found out tonight at Jaxon's 1st practice that they are going to have him pitch. I'm excited for him but it makes me very nervous. He doesn't seem nervous about it at all. It's going to be a busy but exciting year. Yay baseball!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment