Since my kids are off track, I decided it would be a good time to take them to the dentist. What a trip! I bet there aren't very many people that can fill up all the dental examination chairs and the x-ray machine with their own personal family. Well, we did. They had four chairs, with my kids in them, all playing the XBOX on the ceiling while the 5th one was getting X-rays done. My kids haven't been to the dentist in a long time (way too long) so I was very nervous about what the dentist would find. We didn't do to bad. Jadon, Jake and Kyson didn't have any cavities. Kierra and Jaxon, on the other hand, will keep our dentist from going hungry for the next year. Jake and Kyson didn't want to leave. When they were done, they asked if they could lay in these cool chairs and play video games. My dentist has a small merry-go-ground in the waiting room and he gives the kids tokens to ride it after they are done. I told his staff because of the small fortune that I gave them today, I own that merry-go-round now!


1 comment:
I LOVE THAT DENTISIT OFFICE! ITS SO COOL:) THATS WHERE I TOOK ALEK.
Post a Comment