skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kierra the Party Girl!
My daughter, Kierra (8), is turning into quite the little party girl! She is currently been off track and has kept herself busy. She and her cousin, Kamry, have decided to start their own school. They have signed up about 8 kids in the neighborhood to come to their school. They are going to teach Math, Science, Art and Gymnastics. I'm not sure how she is going to teach gymnastics since she's never taken gymnastics. I'm sure she'll figure it out. So she went around the neighborhood and told the kids that if they wanted to come to her school, she had to have their parent's signature. On the form that the parents signed, it said "Kierra's mom will be there and she is nice." Kierra arranged for the kids to come to our house every Thursday. Since Halloween was coming up, her first class was, of coarse, a Halloween Party. I found this out AFTER she had given everyone their invitations. Well she has better luck than me with parties. EVERYONE she invited showed up with their treat to share with all the kids. I had already planned to do some wallpapering in Jaxon's room with my mom that day so I told her that I couldn't help her very much. She told me that she had it all planned and didn't need any help. She did a great job! She had a lot of outside games planned, including a get to know you game. The house actually wasn't that messy, except for all the fun dips that a parent thought would be fun to send for everyone...blue sugar all over the floor! I told Kierra that it's fun to have a party but part of having a party was cleaning up. So she and Kamry sweapt up all the blue sugar. I was very impressed with the little party animal!
No comments:
Post a Comment