Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

My kids were so excited to give their Dad his new raft for Father's Day. Kyson kept saying to Dale "Where's you Boat" before we gave it to him. Dale didn't have a clue what we were talking about. Jadon was the most excited about the raft. He wants to put a motor on it. We had a great night outside tonight, with the exception of Kyson getting hit in the head with a baseball. It was so sad. Jadon, Jaxon and I were playing catch and Jadon threw it from as far away as he could to me. Kyson was happily playing in the sand and all of a sudden he got thumped on the head. Everyone in the family was trying to comfort Kyson. How sweet. On this Father's Day I am very thankful for the father my children have. As Dale is having a hard time with his Dad and had the opportunity to speak to him tonight, I am so grateful that he really really loves his kids. They mean the world to him.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good job getting a picture on there - I'm impressed!